Namo Tejas - Sharpness and Intelligence governance of Narendra modi.To pass the Right Information about Our Dynamic Leader Shri Narendra Modi.
Namo Tejas Android App : Download



Tuesday 29 April 2014

Narendra Modi urges voters to elect Advani with a huge margin

Terming veteran BJP leader L K Advani as a father figure, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi urged voters at a rally in Kalol here on Wednesday, to elect him from North Gujarat’s Gandhinagar Lok Sabha constituency with a huge margin.
Praising the veteran party leader, BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi termed Advani as his political guru at a public rally in Kalol town of North Gujarat’s Gandhinagar district on Wednesday.
“I will always remain indebted for what Advani did for me. Even in difficult times, Advani showed me way by holding my hand. Just like a father, he also gave suggestions to me. Just like North Gujarat, Advani has a right over me,” Modi, who was born in Vadnagar town of North Gujarat’s Mehsana district said, during the rally.
Since Advani was not present at the rally,his son Jayant Advani shared the dais with Modi.
“I am the son of this soil and you people raised me. I have come here today to seek your help. Advani’s long public life is spotless and he remains dedicated to the nation. I want you to elect him with a huge margin,” Modi said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s