Namo Tejas - Sharpness and Intelligence governance of Narendra modi.To pass the Right Information about Our Dynamic Leader Shri Narendra Modi.
Namo Tejas Android App : Download



Thursday 18 September 2014

Modi fast track Government cleans Ganga within 3 Years


Union Minister Uma Bharti on Sunday reiterated her commitment to clean India's longest river Ganga and promised to do so in three years while also asserting that she would not entertain any questions in this regard before the task was achieved.
"I am being asked many questions on the cleaning of Ganga, but I am not going to speak anything. I believe in action and I am going to make Ganga continuous and serene in the next three years. "The questions are not going to affect me," she said at a felicitation ceremony of teachers organised by the Coordination Committee of Public Schools (CCPS).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s